Helpful Tips

Monday, May 10, 2010

The Zebra Print Top-New Look 6729

Pattern Description: Misses knit tops. I sewed view B.




Pattern Sizing:6-16. I sewed a size 16



Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?yes



Were the instructions easy to follow?Yes



What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?I love how easy it was to sew. And the cross over front w/ tie end gave the top interest.



Fabric Used:Zebra print poly-lycra knit.



Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:  I have to lower the waist and make a swayback adjustment.



Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?I would recommend it. But there are many more patterns that I am eager to sew.



Conclusion: Great top to add to any wardrobe.

3 comments:

Monica D said...

I L*VE the black and white theme.

animal print pants said...

cute post i like it ^__^

Vegan Recipes said...

Thank you for writing thhis