Helpful Tips

Friday, May 14, 2010

Cowl Neck T- V8634

Pattern Description:


Close fitting pullover tops.A,B,C in two lengths. A:short sleeves. B:three quarter length sleeves. C:long sleeves.

Pattern Sizing:xs-sm-med. I sewed a med.(14-16)



Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?Yes.



Were the instructions easy to follow?Very easy. The instructions were only one page long.



What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?I loved the cowl collar. It gave the top a nice detail.



Fabric Used:

Rayon Lycra jersey.

Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:Lowered the waist and did my usual swayback alteration.



Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?I would sew it again in the future,but there are many more patterns. that I want to sew.I definitely recommend this pattern.



Conclusion: Another quick and easy top to build a wardobe.

No comments: