Helpful Tips

Friday, March 7, 2008

Taking a Step Back

Well M5471 is set to the side. Why? I am going back to the drawing board and rereading Fit For Real People. I want a better understanding on how to figure out my fit challenges. I want good fitting clothes not just items to post about. But I am working on planning a Spring Wardrobe. I have some patterns picked out. I have ordered some fabric that will complement clothes that I already own. And I am planning those things that I will sew. As I stated in my New Years Sewing Resolutions that I want to learn more about the craft of sewing. I am going to do just that.
Today I made a great purchases. I found some balls of Patons Brilliant in Sparkling Rose for a $1.00 ea. at Big Lots, a discount store. Big Lots is a fun place to shop because many times the merchandise changes and there is always something new at a cheap price. So now all I have to do is find a crochet pattern.
Until next time!

No comments: