Helpful Tips

Monday, March 31, 2008

Tracing Wheels

Miss Dish was showing her new gadget - a dual tracing wheel that she will use for BWOF patterns. It is a great gadget. I wanted to show the Burda 3 in 1 Tracing Wheel that I purchased when I brought my first Burda pattern in the '90s.It has a removable chalk marker that can be filled with powdered chalk. It came with white and blue chalk powder. It is also adjustable in widths of 1/2",5/8,1",and 1and 1/2". Since I have a trial subscription to BWOF, I believe I will be putting this nifty tool to use.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Thanks Kelroc for the lovely comment. Since I was able to add the sleeves and it turned out great.. I will be doing several more tanks with modifications. I'm actually working on another one, but think my cables are overkill...lol

cidell said...

Oooooh! I wish they still made that. I wonder if I can get it in Germany...