Helpful Tips

Thursday, June 27, 2013

What I like.......McCalls New Fall Patterns

I am pleased with many of the fall 2013 patterns that McCalls have released. First up the Fashion Star line have a few that I can see my self sewing up. I especially like the tips on how to make variations on the styles.

M6788



I don't have a need for an special occassion gown; however, I do love this one by Melissa Watson . I like the cowl drape in the back. It is beautiful.

M6791
I am plenty interested in the Plenty by Tracy Reese dress, especially the fabric that the sample was sewn up. Must look for something similar.

The tops are must for me. I love gorgeous femimine blouses with great details.

M6795
M6796
M6793

M6794


Can't wait until a pattern sale to add these to my collection.
Until next time...........

No comments: