Helpful Tips

Monday, May 24, 2010

The Angelic White Top- New Look 6940

The pretty white knit fabric made me go ahhhh as I sewed this easy top.

Pattern Description: Misses knit tops with sleeve variations and one with a tie. I sewed view D.




Pattern Sizing:4-16. I sewed a 16



Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it? Yes.



Were the instructions easy to follow?Yes. I barely refered to them.



What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?I loved everthing about this pattern. Especially the flutter sleeves.



Fabric Used: Novelty Knit fabric from FashionFabricsClub.com



Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:I lowered the front waist and did a swayback alteration.



Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?I am plannning to sew view E later, but there are a few other patterns that are calling out to me.



Conclusion: A beautiful and easy top to dress up or down.

1 comment:

Monica D said...

I think you did a L*VELY job!