Helpful Tips

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Butterick Spring Patterns- Some Thoughts



Today Butterick's Spring patterns were released today. I have to say that finally there is hope for spring sewing. I looked at McCalls and Vogue Spring offerings and I was not that impressed. I was skeptical when I looked in my inbox and saw the email from Butterick announcing the patterns. But I have to say that I was impressed. Here are my favs:






Like the different options






















All four of these patterns offer a very feminine look. Great for Spring and Summer.
Great jacket collar detail. But the jacket that caught my attention and that I think is my favorite Butterick Spring pattern is this: I love the button detail on this jacket. I can see this in a beautiful spring color linen fabric or in demin with contrast buttons and thread. Can't wait for a pattern sale. got to get this for my stash.

No comments: