Helpful Tips

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Project interrupted!

I had finally finished altering M5471. Began to layout the pattern on my fabric. I stopped laying out to check to see if I had all my supplies ( I know backwards), when I discovered that I did not have the right size machine needles. Last week things have been occuring that way. It got me to realize that I have to do better. So now I am following Adrienne's lead and taking time to make some new goals or resolutions if you like. I will list them next time I post because I want to really focus on them and make some personal assessments. I want the new year to many new things. Until next time...

Merrry Christmas!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Cennetta said...

Hi Kelroc,
Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a word of encouragement. It's very much appreciated.

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. You are off to a great start. I love your crochet projects. I only wish I was as good as you.