Helpful Tips

Friday, February 6, 2015

Just Popping In!

Hey Sewing Friends,
Thought I will stop by and say hello. Whew the new year has already has made a big impact on my life. It seems like when it rains it pours. If it wasn't for my faith in God, I would have unable to deal with the loss and pain. But I made it.
Things in my crafting life are also changing in a good way. I am finally redecorating my sewing room. I needed a space that inspired me. My aim was to keep  the decor budget friendly soI  repurposed some things. hopefully that will be done soon. If only life will slow down just a little. But I am still excited to see what the rest of 2015 brings.
Until next time .... Keep on sewing!

3 comments:

Candice said...

I pray God's peace over your life and situation.This too shall pass, be blessed!

Kelly said...

Thanks Candice for your kinds words. They are so true.

Remembering..OZ said...

His grace and your faith will get you through, and He has your back.