Helpful Tips

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm Seeing Dots- Simplicity 2369




Pattern Description: Misses' knit dress in two lengths or tunic and pants. I made the dress view A.



Pattern Sizing:Misses sizes 8-16. I sewed a size 16



Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?Yes! I am the one wearing the polka dot dress.



Were the instructions easy to follow?Yes!



What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?I loved everything about this pattern. I had previously made the tunic and wanted a wrap dress.



Fabric Used:Polka Dot Ity jersey form Fabric.com



Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:My usual swayback adjustment and Lowered the waist in front.



Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?Yes I would recommend this pattern.



Conclusion: I wore this dress on a quick trip to chicago. It was perfect for the weather.

2 comments:

Ana @ Don't Fear the Ripper said...

Hi! I am looking to make this dress myself and have never sewed with knits before. Would you recommend it to an advanced beginner? Thanks!

Sheila said...

Lovely dress and it looks like you had a ball.