Helpful Tips

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

PR:S2369

Pattern Description: Misses' knit dress in two lengths or tunic and pants. I made the tunic view C.



Pattern Sizing:Misses sizes 8-16. I sew a size 16



Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?Yes. I made an unintentional gathering effect at the neck line because the band did not stretch all way to the end of the neckline, but it did not ruin the overall look. I wore it Sunday June 27, 2010 and it fit well.



Were the instructions easy to follow?Yes.



What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?I liked the wrap detail. It gave the tunic a classy look.



Fabric Used:Vera Wang poly knit from Fabric Mart.



Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:Lovered the waist both in front and back and did a swayback adjustment.



Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?Yes I would recommend this pattern to others. I already have the dress veiw A waiting to be sewn.



Conclusion: Great dressy top.

2 comments:

Cennetta said...

I like. Nice drape on this top.

Sheila said...

I agree, nice top with a lovely drape.