Helpful Tips

Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Look 6838


Pattern Description: Knit tops and pants




Pattern Sizing:

XS-XL

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?Yes



Were the instructions easy to follow?I read them,but I did not follow them. Wendy Mullins book Sew U Home Stretch was a great help.



What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?I like the easy to sew nature and the shape of this boatneck shell. I suggest wearing this with a clear bra strap because the boat neck will show your bra straps.



Fabric Used:Ivory cotton lycra knit



Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:No changes.



Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?As for now no, but maybe in the future. I highly recommend this for beginners.



Conclusion: A great shell to wear under jackets!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I want that pattern... like the boat neckline.