Helpful Tips

Monday, November 19, 2007

Almost Finished Project


Here is a pic of the finished pieces of the crochet project that I have been working on since September 1. The project was a free pattern from Coats and Clark called the Flirty Top. The cotton thread is Aunt Lydia's Shimmer Fashion in off white. It has taken me this long because when I first purchased the thread Walmart only had 8 balls ( I needed 11 according to the instructions). However, last night after finishing the ruffle on one of the sleeves, I realized that I still need another ball of thread. Sooo, I have to order another ball and while I'm ordering I might as well order my yarn for my next crochet project the Icelandic Turtleneck from the Crochetme: Fueling the Crochet Revolution Book. Until this book I did not think I could crochet a turtleneck sweater. That all for now. Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: